Senior Executive Assistant
Job DescriptionWolters Kluwer Health's Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our talented team of physician and pharmacist editors, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide advanced clinical decision support solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
This position is responsible for performing administrative duties for multiple executive management leaders including at least two Executive Vice Presidents. The ideal candidate is flexible, proactive, and professional with demonstrated capability working in a high-energy, team-oriented environment. Must demonstrate ability to effectively plan, schedule, and organize. Will assist in preparing for meetings, assembling information, preparing agendas, developing presentations, making domestic and international travel arrangements, and maintaining calendars.
Essential Duties and responsibilities
- Assisting in planning, organizing and scheduling multiple executive's work day
- Maintaining follow up system for daily meetings, workshops, agendas, deadlines, etc.
- Maintaining and assembling background information for meetings
- Maintaining executive's calendar by arranging appointments, scheduling meetings, scheduling travel, and resolving conflicts
- Organizing meetings, teleconferences, group meetings and workshops using teleconferencing and video conferencing equipment and applications. Meetings often include regions outside the U.S. and require special consideration to accommodate time differences
- Processing executive's Outlook mail, posting meetings, identifying and handling action items and due dates, and responding for executive as appropriate
- Organizing travel and itineraries for visiting leadership
- Receiving and screening incoming telephone calls and generating outgoing calls as situations demand
- Making travel arrangements, detailed itineraries and trip files for executive's international and domestic travel. Completing/verifying expense statements upon return
- Managing and assisting in development of other administrative professionals within the organization by providing opportunities for educational advancement through webinars, training classes and literature distribution
- Preparing documents, reports and presentations
- Organizing and facilitating approval routings
- Supporting project teams as requested
- Working in concert with other division and corporate administrators as required
Must have a flexible schedule that would allow for working outside of normal business hours on a regular basis. Candidate must show strong attention to detail and possess exceptional communication, organizational and interpersonal skills. Strong interpersonal skills are necessary for working with people at all levels. Maintaining professionalism and exercising integrity in handling highly confidential information at all times is a necessity.
Post Available Opportunities in our Boston Executive Assistant Community!
We post jobs to help you find a great Executive Assistant. Your post will reach over 1,000 potential candidates; all Executive Assistants in the Greater Boston area.
Email: email@example.com to post your available job opportunity today!